Follow the steps below to determine which application works best for your situation.
New Student Application
- You are applying to LCCC for credit courses for the first time
- You took Dual Enrollment/High School courses through LCCC while attending high school
- You enrolled in a noncredit course and want to enroll in a credit course for the first time
- You are currently enrolled in high school and are graduating this coming year
- You have attended LCCC previously but not in the past 12 months or more
- You are in high school and plan to take classes while still in high school
- You are an international student interested in obtaining an F-1 Visa
*NOTE: If you were previously registered for credit or noncredit courses and are changing your name, a copy of your driver's license, marriage license, or court order is required before your name can be changed.